terms and conditions
- Click here to download the Trailersure Comprehensive policy wording.
- The above benefit will only be applicable if repair time takes longer than 3 business days.*
Repair time will be measured as follows:
- From the beginning of repairs to the damaged trailer on the Afrit or Afrit approved repair center’s floor.
- Note: Time elapsed from date of accident to start of repairs as stated above will NOT be covered by Rental replacement or monetary payment benefit.
Betterment will be applied regarding certain repair work or replacement of parts. Thais may result in additional costs for the account of the insured. These costs will be communicated to the insured before repair work commences.
Betterment is the term used when property is repaired which results in it being in a better condition than before the incident. Consequentially insurers may ask the client to contribute to the cost of the repair. The contribution is referred to as betterment.
Any complaints about Trailersure 3 Months complimentary TRAILER insurance may be sent to:
email@example.com or call 087 980 0464.
- There is no guarantee of a resolution. Each case will be looked at individually.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change.